Lipid restoring moisturizer helps plump skin with a blend of shea butter and soybean glycerides while also enhancing skin’s overall suppleness.
Daily moisturizing cream helps restore softness and suppleness.
- The skin’s lipid barrier is improved with borage seed oil, rich in fatty acids.
- A blend of phytonutrient-rich wheat germ oil, Vitamin E-rich rice bran oil and a blend of Vitamins C, E and rosemary help neutralize free-radicals.
- Skin moisturizing shea butter and soybean glycerides help to plump the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
- Lecithin helps skin feel softer.
- Can be used to hydrate skin following aesthetic procedures.
How To Use
Shea Butter delivers skin plumping moisture.
Borage Seed Oil, rich in fatty acids delivers additional moisture.
Wheat Germ Oil and Rice Bran Oil help to improve and maintain skin’s natural lipid barrier.
Vitamins C & E plus Rosemary provide antioxidant protection.
Lecithin helps soften skin.