Ra RetinolRegular price $108.00
Looking for a product that delivers big results? Look no further. This has been called a "miracle in a bottle". Kelly Foster has formulated a supreme combination of retinol and TCA that will bring you incredible results within just a few weeks of use.
- Achieve youthful and radiant skin
- Even out uneven skin tone brought on by acne, hormones, and sun damage.
- Helps treat acne by addressing sebum over-production, regeneration of skin for clearer skin, improves skin response to hormonal fluctuations, and stress.
- Treats sun damage and aging skin
- Promotes new collagen production, reducing fine lines, refine pores and makes skin look rejuvenated and restored.
- Retinol-the most studied anti aging ingredient, discourages the breakdown fo collagen and promotes new collagen which will soften and reduce the appearance of fine lines, soften the appearance of pores, and give the skin a brighter, more youthful appearance.
- Ra Retinol contains TCA, a skin exfoliating product, found mostly in professional products that will gently help to resurface the skin, a preferred method by skin professionals and experts.
Due to the effective and powerful nature of this product, we recommend easing your skin into this product to allow you skin to adjust.
First Four Weeks: After cleansing and drying your skin use 2 pumps of Ra Retinol with your favorite moisturizer. We recommend Divine Hydration or Hydration Hero. Do NOT apply directly under your eyes or eye lids.
After Adjustment Period: After the 4 week adjustment period, or longer depending on skin sensitivity, use Ra Retinol at full strength and undiluted. Allow absorption into skin for 10 minutes before applying moisturizer and eye cream.
Additional Information: It is not uncommon for users to experience dryness, flaky skin and or some skin flare ups or break-outs during the first 4 weeks. As your skin builds tolerance and increase the skin cell turnover, impurities are being release from under the skin. It's also not uncommon to some mild redness. Be consistent with your application allowing you skin to adjust. As long as symptoms are mild, changes or discontinuing use are not necessary. Consistent use will create the tolerance to the product. Intermittent use will not allow the skin to move through the transformational period. You will begin to see incredible results after this introductory phase.
- All-trans Retinol
- 1% micro- encapsulated concentration to support collagen with little to no irritation.
- Trichloroacetic Acid Improves the appearance of skin discoloration, pore size and uneven texture.
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Shea Butter and Squalane Restores and improves skin’s moisture level.
Purified Water, Trichloroacetic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Dimethyl MEA, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Isopropyl Palmitate, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Squalane, Zinc Sulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Disodium EDTA.